Trademark and Copyright Law For Businesses
Time & Location
About the Event
Protect your Name, Logo, Images and Creativity!
- How to use trademark law to protect names, logos and slogans
- The benefits of trademark protection
- Common law trademarks vs. trademark registrations
- Trademark searching strategies
- Proving use of your trademark
- How to use copyright law to protect photos, art and creativity
- The benefits of copyright protection
- Automatic copyright protection vs. copyright registration
- Tips for dealing with infringers of your trademark or copyright
Guest Presenter: Chris Stewart, Attorney at Law (Bio)
Chris is a partner with the law firm of Burdett Morgan Williamson & Boykin, LLP. He practices trademark law, copyright law, trade secrets law, and computer & internet law. He handles intellectual property litigation and transactions.