Tue, Jun 06|
WT Enterprise Center
Financing Your Business
Have you dreamed of starting your own business, but didn't know where to begin? You're invited to this special event for current and aspiring small business owners in El Barrio to learn the steps to open and successfully run your business!
Time & Location
Jun 06, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
WT Enterprise Center, 2300 N Western St, Amarillo, TX 79124, USA
About the Event
Ready to start or grow a business in El Barrio? You're invited to this special event for current and aspiring small business owners learn the how to open and successfully run your business!
At this final meeting of the three part series for El Barrio, you'll learn how to apply for a loan and meet a panel of experts who can help you finance your business:
- Aida Adams - Vice President, Interstate Bank
- Brian Enevoldsen - Managing Director, WT Enterprise Center
- Quintin Marquez - Community Development Manager, City Federal Credit Union
- Jennifer Oldham - Lender Relations Spec., U.S. Small Business Administration
- Katy Parrish - Business Management Consultant, Communities Unlimited
- Brittany Rivera - Senior Loan Officer, PeopleFund
- Andy Arias - Texas Panhandle Regional Development Corporation
The Barrio Neighborhood Planning Committee has generously offered to pay the filing fee for any assumed name/DBA forms completed at the event!
Dinner is provided and $450 in gift cards will be given away!
No RSVP required. For more information, contact Makenzie Knipe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 806-651-5151.
Presented by: Barrio Neighborhood Planning Committee, America's SBDC at WTAMU, WT Enterprise Center, and the Engler College of Business at WTAMU.
Sponsored by: Interstate Bank & Pak-A-Sak.