Export Resources for Minority and Women Owned Businesses - On Demand
There are significant resources in the United States that are specifically aimed at supporting Minority and Women Owned Businesses. Learn how these resources can help YOUR small business!
Time & Location
About the Event
Export Resources for Minority and Women Owned Businesses
There are significant resources in the United States that are specifically aimed at supporting Minority and Women Owned Businesses. This webinar will highlight the efforts by the US Export Import Bank (EXIM) and the US department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) to meet the needs of these two important business segments.
Why this matters to your business
- EXIM can help you reduce risks of non-payment
- EXIM can help your business obtain working capital to support export sales
- EXIM can often provide your buyers with medium or long-term financing (when needed)
- EXIM authorized more than $400M USD in loan guarantees, export credit insurance, and direct loan support to Minority and Women Owned Businesses in 2019 and intend to increase that amount moving forward
- MBDA can provide export consulting and a national network to help you gain access to capital, access to contracts and access to new markets
Business challenges you may face without this knowledge
Minority and Women Owned Businesses that don’t take advantage of these initiatives will face greater risks and miss business opportunities than would otherwise be accelerated with these tools
Who should watch this webinar
Minority and Women Owned Businesses that are focused on export sales as a path towards business growth